Create your own Seashell baozi
60' / 4 People / Add to favorites Print/ Share Difficulty:
- Leave a Comment
- 5 g of Danbaoli platinum high sugar
- 1000 g Flour
- 60 g Sugar
- 450 ml Water
- 1.5 g Salt
- 500 g Chesnut paste
- Use some water to dissolve the dry yeast, use some water to dissolve the sugar and salt, then add all these to the flour and knead, until the dough becomes soft, elastic and has a smooth surface. Then let the dough rest for 5mins.
- Cut the dough into pieces of 40g, flatten each piece into a round shape, then fold the round dough into half-round dough and put the filling into the dough; then use a tooth cutter to make it into a seashell shape.
- Proof for 45mins at 30-35°C.
- Put the baozi in the steaming basket, and steam for 10mins over high heat.